The BCMSA is the Municipal training agency of choice in British Columbia! We offer a wide variety of Health and Safety courses to meet the needs of our local government organizations. Courses include onsite training and online options.
Benefits of onsite courses include:
- Face to face interaction
- Hands on demonstrations and activities
- Custom focus for enhanced value
- We send our instructors to you, eliminating your travel costs and time
- You control the schedule to fit your organizations needs
- Minimal impact to work schedules
- Pricing options based on class size to save you money
- We can tailor the content to fit your organizations existing materials by focusing on what is important to you!
Benefits of online training include:
- Convenient – As workers need to balance the demands of work and home, online training allows them to learn from work, home and on the road.
- Relevant – Since course content includes the most current topics, e-Learning ensures training is applicable to a person’s career path.
- Immediate – Delivery over the Internet enables online learning to begin with just a few mouse clicks.
- Affordable – Cost savings is a key attraction as employers save money and eliminating travel expenses.
- Fun – By providing a captivating interactive environment with dynamic content, online learning not only effectively keeps people up-to-date, but interested as well.
- Easy to Use – Open an Internet browser and workers are up and running quickly.
- Self Directed and Convenient – Workers learn at their own pace and maintain control of learning “where, when and how” with unlimited access 24/7.