That will depend on the size of the organization. Typically, a municipality with 1,500 employees can expect the on-site audit to take approximately 3 weeks. Auditors have 75 days from the start of the audit, to complete the final report.
Recent Page Updates
Recent Posts Updates
- District of Maple Ridge - Manager Health, Safety & Employee Development
- Vancouver School District - Disability and Return-to-work Advisor
- Board of Directors approves new policy regarding an employer's duty towards other workers
- New or Revised ACGIH Threshold Limit Values and BC OELs
- Board of Directors approves amendments to OH&S Warning Letters Policy