COR recognizes and rewards employers who go beyond the legal requirements of the Workers Compensation Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation, by taking a best practices approach to implementing safety management systems in Occupational Health and Safety (the OH&S COR) and Return to Work (the RTW COR) Programs. Employers who implement these systems may be eligible for rebates of up to 15% of WorkSafeBC’s assessment.
Recent Page Updates
Recent Posts Updates
- District of Maple Ridge - Manager Health, Safety & Employee Development
- Vancouver School District - Disability and Return-to-work Advisor
- Board of Directors approves new policy regarding an employer's duty towards other workers
- New or Revised ACGIH Threshold Limit Values and BC OELs
- Board of Directors approves amendments to OH&S Warning Letters Policy