This website and its contents are intended as a resource for sharing programs and procedures among municipalities. BCMSA makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any information on this site. Users of the information on this site must not make any statement indicating that BCMSA endorses or approves the materials on this website. Information provided by our member municipalities may or may not have been created by “qualified persons” under WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulation. BCMSA does not accept any liability or responsibility of any kind arising from the use, dissemination, or modification of this information.
Recent Page Updates
Recent Post Updates
- Ministry of Technology Innovation and Citizens’ Services – Senior Manager, Health and Safety Management System
- Special Air Quality Alert – July 18, 2017
- District of West Vancouver – Occupational Safety Specialist
- BC Municipal Safety Association – Administrative Assistant (part time)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific – Safety & Controlled Environment Specialist