This website and its contents are intended as a resource for sharing programs and procedures among municipalities. BCMSA makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any information on this site. Users of the information on this site must not make any statement indicating that BCMSA endorses or approves the materials on this website. Information provided by our member municipalities may or may not have been created by “qualified persons” under WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulation. BCMSA does not accept any liability or responsibility of any kind arising from the use, dissemination, or modification of this information.
Recent Page Updates
Recent Post Updates
- City of Victoria – Occupational Health and Safety Advisor
- Metro Vancouver – Supervisor, Occupational Health & Safety
- June 9: Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace – What You Need to Know
- BC Municipal Safety Association – Executive Director
- School District No. 43 (Coquitlam) – Senior Manager – Occupational Health and Safety