RE: BCMSA Virtual Training & In-Class Minimum Rates
Good Afternoon Members,
The health and safety of our members, facilitators, and BCMSA team continues to be our toppriority as we continue to monitor and adjust to the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
We introduced our virtual training platform at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure uninterrupted member access to BCMSA training during these unprecedented times. This training was rolled out at heavily discounted rates in April 2020 which are set to expire as of July 1, 2021.
Please note that for the following courses, our in-class minimum costs have also been adjusted and will mirror the increases to virtual sessions. The BCMSA will honor the introductory price structure for any courses booked previous to July 1, 2021.
The launch of our virtual training platform has been a tremendous success in providing a safe alternative to in-class training for our members during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to offer these courses at discounted rates in correlation to their in-class equivalents for the foreseeable future.
Cost structure changes effective July 1, 2021:
- Asbestos, Lead, Mould and Silica Awareness $750
- Contractor Safety Management $750
- Due Diligence for Supervisors $750
- Hazard Awareness & Recognition for Municipal Inspectors $750
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment $750
- Incident Investigations Level 1 $750
- Incident Investigations Level 2 $750
- JOHSC Fundamentals $1,500
- Presentation Skills, Communication & Crew Talks $1,500
- Safety Committee Member Responsibilities $750
- Traffic Control Management $750
- Traffic Control Planning & Layout $750
- Worker Responsibilities for Safety $750
- Worksite Safety Inspections $750
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Chouhan – Manager of Audit and Training Services