Recent Page Updates
Recent Post Updates
Do you have control of your MSDS management system? Are you ready to make the switch to Globally Harmonized System (GHS) WHMIS? Do you know what that means?
Federal WHMIS legislation changed June 1, 2015. There are new classification rules, new label requirements and a standardized format for (Material) Safety Data Sheets.
We offer a solution to your Safety Data Sheet (SDS) management system. Through 3E Online SDS, you can create and maintain a catalogue of your SDS’, indexed by location, facility, or department – your choice. The team at 3E will help you set up your own unique system.
Other benefits include:
- Access to historical records – expired SDSs are archived and accessible from the application at any time
- Advanced Security – access is allowed to authorized users for certain functional or administrative features
- Unlimited users – no limit to the number of users or administrators that can access and use the system
- Mobile access – 24/7 access from any smart phone devices
- Web-based training – scheduled upon implementation and by request at any time to ensure your employees know how to use the system
- On Demand Backup – live assistance via phone for SDS requests when Internet is not available
- Chemical spill hotline – Toll-free access for information and guidance on hazard assessment, location, weather considerations, evaluation of employee competency, PPE, use of absorbents, choice of storage containers, labeling and agency reporting requirements
- Poison Control Hotline – access to physicians, toxicologists and Poison Control specialists
- Secondary Container Labeling – create secondary container (Workplace) labels that are GHS compliant
You may utilize the electronic versions of 3E start-up materials, which you can access through the links below. These materials should be provided to your employees so they know how to access the Data Sheets. (i.e., poster in break room, stickers near phones and wallet cards for field employees).
More information is available on 3E’s website:
Because we were able to negotiate with 3E to provide this service on behalf of all of our members, the cost to participate in this system is very reasonable.
Assessable Payroll – Annual Cost*
Less than $500,000 – Free
$500,000 to $4,999,999 – $200
$5,000,000 to $19,999,999 – $1000
$20,000.000 to $49,999,999 – $1600
$50,000,000+ – $2,000
* plus $0.50 per (M)SDS
Interested? Contact Helga Hildebrandt (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Name and contact information for your SDS Administrator
- Assessable payroll (most recent year available)