Course length: 8 hours
Class minimum/maximum: 6/12
Supervisors Safety Certificate Program: elective course
EOCP CEU’s: 0.6
Price: $150.00 per person (minimum 6). Minimum $1,600 charge per session.
Post session: Wallet cards
Course Timeline: Industry Standard – 3 years
Course description: This course covers the A (anchor points), B (body holding devices) and C (connecting means) of fall protection. Regulations, fall protection plans and complex systems will also be covered.
- Fall protection plan: All students will create plans and leave with templates
- Systems: Hands on approach to systems
- Inspection: Students will inspect components of systems
- Harness Fitting
- HazSafeID System
- Suspension and Knots
- Rescue Considerations
- Steel toe shoes & hard hat – the instructor has the right to turn away students if they do not attend with appropriate wardrobe attire and no refund will be given
- Comfortable attire appropriate for climbing (jeans are acceptable – tank tops and shorts are not acceptable)
- If you have a preferred fitted harness, please bring it. If not, the instructor will have plenty to go around.