Course length: 4 hours
Class minimum/maximum: 6/12
Supervisors Safety Certificate Program: elective course
EOCP CEU’s: 0.4
Price: $75 per person (minimum 6).
Minimum $600 charge per class.
Post session: Certificate of Completion
Prerequisite: BCMSA Incident Investigations course
Note: A complete class list will be required at least ten days prior to the course to confirm prerequisite has been met.
This advanced course is designed to allow participants to engage in the incident investigation process through a practical approach.
Course Objectives: During this half-day course, participants will:
- Identify the steps to follow when completing an incident investigation
- Follow effective investigation techniques to complete a preliminary and final investigation
- Create recommendations to prevent an incident reoccurrence
- Complete the paperwork required for an investigation
- Identify timelines and reporting requirements for preliminary and final investigations