Musculoskeletal Disorder (MSD) Prevention (IndustryField)
The human body is the most sophisticated machine we have. Unfortunately, many of us take better care of our cars than ourselves. This interactive training session is designed to provide employees with tools and strategies to reduce the development of musculoskeletal injuries while enhancing their lives both at work and at home.
- Introduction to common MSIs
- Signs and Symptoms of MSIs
- Ergonomic risk factors associated with job tasks
- Personal risk factors contributing to pain and discomfort
- Personal control strategies including body mechanics, warm-up and microbreak strategies
WorkSMART Ergonomics Ltd.
Supervisors Safety Certificate Program:
Classroom Delivery Price:
$1,300 per class