Request for Proposal: 22-01 Comprehensive eLearning Service Provider
The BC Municipal Safety Association (BCMSA) is accepting proposals from outside service providers who can provide comprehensive eLearning services to BCMSA in order to transition six (6) current course offerings to a fully online self paced format. These courses will be designed to support BC Local Government Employees in sustaining safe and healthy workplaces.
eLearning Courses are to include the following:
- Due Diligence for Supervisors (4 hours)
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments (4 hours)
- Incident Investigations (4 hours)
- Musculoskeletal (MSD) Reduction Strategies for Supervisors (8 hours)
- Worksite Safety Inspections (4 hours)
Additional learning topics may be requested, as required. If you have additional workplace health and safety topics feel free to include their description for review.
Interested in the opportunity?
Review the full Request for Proposal: eLearning RFP 22-01