This new certificate program provides municipal workers with training on key elements of OH&S in a public works environment. The program is offered in a convenient three-day format that can be scheduled consecutively, if desired. Students could receive up to 2.4 EOCP CEU’s upon program completion. Credit may be given for BCMSA courses taken prior to the program start date. Participants in the program must complete all courses within a three year period.
Recent Page Updates
Recent Post Updates
- Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources – Inspector of Mines – Ergonomics
- Regional District Central Kootenay – Safety Advisor
- New Audio Slide Show: Worker Pulled into Ground by Quicksand Condition
- Blood Borne Pathogens Exposure Control
- New info sheet | Asbestos-containing pipes in municipal underground works projects