Worksite Safety Inspections
Employers are required to conduct regular inspections of their operations. This course will provide participants with techniques and templates to help plan and conduct inspections, prioritize hazards, write effective reports and assign responsibility for corrective action.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the legislated requirements for worksite safety inspections
- Explain the purposes of conducting inspections
- Determine the major types of inspections and when they must be conducted
- Determine what needs to be covered in an inspection
- Identify people responsible for inspections
- Explain effective ways to conduct an inspection
- Develop documentation for inspections
- Conduct an inspection
Supervisors Safety Certificate Program:
4 CPD Hours
Classroom Delivery Price:
$75 per person for up to 15
$37.50 per person from 16+.
Minimum $750 charge per class.
Virtual Delivery Price:
$750 flat fee up to 20 participants *Subject to change
Certificate of Completion