WorkSafeBC Regulation requires employers to create and implement a number of Exposure Control Plans (ECP’s). We are happy to share ECP’s created by others, but it remains the employers’ responsibility to ensure the ECP complies with current practice and WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulation (OHSR).
Bloodborne Pathogens ECP and Procedures
City of New Westminster
- CNW_DOCS-#30063-v5-Hepatitis_B_Vaccination_City_2005_Jan_Employee_Reques... (133 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#74102-v2-Occupational_Health_and_Safety_Policy_City_2002_Jul_I... (180 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#535799-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (211 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#628399-v1-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (104 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#628404-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (82 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#629002-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (1) (82 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#629002-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (70 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#657793-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (2) (145 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#657793-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (65 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#732471-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (72 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#732570-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (76 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#732576-v1-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (65 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#775907-v1-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (74 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#775914-v1-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (79 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#776037-v1-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (148 downloads)
City of New Westminster - ECP Hepatitis A (259 downloads)
ECP - Asbestos-Containing Drywall Disposal (723 downloads)
City of Coquitlam – Anhydrous Ammonia Exposure Control Plan (553 downloads)
Employers are required under Section 5.54 of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation (OHSR) to develop an exposure control plan (ECP) when workers are or may be exposed to airborne silica dust in excess of 50% of the exposure limit.
To assist occupational health and safety professionals with this task, WorkSafeBC has posted the following sample documents (in editable Microsoft Word format), which can be used to help create an employer’s ECP. Note that these sample documents are not sufficient to constitute an ECP; a WorkSafeBC occupational hygiene officer would have to make a determination as to whether or not a completed ECP meets the requirements of the OHSR.
Developing a Silica Exposure Control Plan WSBC developing a silica ECP.doc (1311 downloads)
The following Exposure Control Plans are from WorkSafeBC’s website.
Exposure Control Plans for:
- Carbon Monoxide ECP - Carbon Monoxide (883 downloads)
- Cutting concrete WSBC - ECPCuttingConcrete.doc (837 downloads)
- Chipping Concrete ECPChippingConcrete.doc (731 downloads)
- Cutting Fibre Cement Board ECP fibre cement board.doc (714 downloads)
- Cutting, Grinding and Polishing stone containing silica (quartz) ECP cutting, grinding, polishing quartz.doc (885 downloads)
- Drilling Concrete ECPDrillingConcrete.doc (702 downloads)