Exposure Control Plans need to be specific to your organization. These documents are provided as examples only.
WorkSafeBC Regulation requires employers to create and implement a number of Exposure Control Plans (ECP’s). We are happy to share ECP’s created by others, but it remains the employers’ responsibility to ensure the ECP complies with current practice and WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulation (OHSR).
Bloodborne Pathogens ECP and Procedures
City of New Westminster
- CNW_DOCS-#30063-v5-Hepatitis_B_Vaccination_City_2005_Jan_Employee_Reques... (889 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#74102-v2-Occupational_Health_and_Safety_Policy_City_2002_Jul_I... (1094 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#535799-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (1217 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#628399-v1-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (747 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#628404-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (665 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#629002-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (1) (677 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#629002-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (755 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#657793-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (2) (1420 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#657793-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (594 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#732471-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (683 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#732570-v2-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (715 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#732576-v1-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (739 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#775907-v1-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (690 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#775914-v1-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (670 downloads)
- CNW_DOCS-#776037-v1-Infection_Control_Bloodborne_Pathogens_City_2015_Oct... (974 downloads)
City of New Westminster - ECP Hepatitis A (869 downloads)
ECP - Asbestos-Containing Drywall Disposal (1385 downloads)
City of Coquitlam – Anhydrous Ammonia Exposure Control Plan (1174 downloads)
Employers are required under Section 5.54 of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation (OHSR) to develop an exposure control plan (ECP) when workers are or may be exposed to airborne silica dust in excess of 50% of the exposure limit.
To assist occupational health and safety professionals with this task, WorkSafeBC has posted the following sample documents (in editable Microsoft Word format), which can be used to help create an employer’s ECP. Note that these sample documents are not sufficient to constitute an ECP; a WorkSafeBC occupational hygiene officer would have to make a determination as to whether or not a completed ECP meets the requirements of the OHSR.
Developing a Silica Exposure Control Plan WSBC developing a silica ECP.doc (2220 downloads)
The following Exposure Control Plans are from WorkSafeBC’s website.
Exposure Control Plans for:
- Carbon Monoxide ECP - Carbon Monoxide (1819 downloads)
- Cutting concrete WSBC - ECPCuttingConcrete.doc (1735 downloads)
- Chipping Concrete ECPChippingConcrete.doc (1428 downloads)
- Cutting Fibre Cement Board ECP fibre cement board.doc (1336 downloads)
- Cutting, Grinding and Polishing stone containing silica (quartz) ECP cutting, grinding, polishing quartz.doc (1598 downloads)
- Drilling Concrete ECPDrillingConcrete.doc (1428 downloads)
City of Victoria ECP’s
WorkSafeBC has not commented on these City of Victoria ECP’s