Supervisors Safety Certificate Program
The Supervisors Safety Certificate Program (SSCP) will recognize those who have invested time and energy into learning the key elements of occupational health and safety from a supervisor’s perspective. The SSCP Certificate will be provided to students who complete all required courses, and an additional 8 hours of training from any of our other courses.
Note: Training must be completed within three years.
REQUIRED BCMSA COURSES:
- Due Diligence for Supervisors (4 hours)
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments (4 hours)
- Incident Investigations (4 hours)
- Presentation Skills, Communication & Crew Talks (8 hours)
- Worksite Safety Inspections (4 hours)
ELECTIVE BCMSA COURSES:
- (complete 8 hours of training from any other BCMSA courses)