Incident Investigations Level 2
This advanced course is designed to allow participants to engage in the incident investigation process through a practical approach.
During this half-day course, participants will:
- Identify the steps to follow when completing an incident investigation
- Follow effective investigation techniques to complete a preliminary and final investigation
- Create recommendations to prevent an incident reoccurrence
- Complete the paperwork required for an investigation
- Identify timelines and reporting requirements for preliminary and final investigations
Supervisors Safety Certificate Program:
$75 per person (minimum 6).
Minimum $750 charge per class.
Certificate of Completion
Completion of BCMSA Incident Investigations Level 1 Course, after 2017