The BCMSA and St. John Ambulance are pleased to announce that an award has been created for BCMSA members.
OBJECTIVE OF THE AWARD:
To recognize those individuals who have acted alone or as a team in providing assistance to:
- those in need of medical aid using their knowledge in first aid; or
- those in a situation where their lives may be in danger with or without the application of first aid.
- The nominee must be a municipal worker as defined by the BCMSA
- The deed must be performed during work hours
- The deed must be outside the nominee’s line of duty
- The deed must be performed within twelve (12) months of the date of application
- It is not necessary that the deed or attempt was successful, that the nominee has a first aid certificate or is a member of St. John Ambulance
Please complete this form and send it directly to:
BCMSA Executive Director