Safety Management Systems (SMS) Online
A Health and Safety Management System is a comprehensive in-depth approach that addresses all aspects of an organization’s operations from a health and safety viewpoint and involves management and workers in a meaningful way. An organization wishing to pursue COR must have had the CAO or another manager participate in a Safety Management Systems course.
- Introduction and Lesson Objectives
Introduction to Safety Management Systems
- What are the Benefits of Safety Management Systems?
- What is a Certificate of Recognition?
- Understanding COR
- What’s the Goal of the BCMSA
- Understanding/Implementing Organizational Commitment
Programs and Procedures
- Understanding/Implementing Programs and Procedures
Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, and Controls
- Understanding/Implementing Hazard ID, Risk Assessment, and Control
- Completing Hazard Assessments
Training, Education, and Certification
- Understanding/Implementing Training, Education, and Certification
- Understanding/Implementing Inspections
- Understanding/Implementing Incident Investigations
- Understanding Program Administration
Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committees
- Understanding/Implementing JOHS Committees
- Course Summary
- Exam: Final Exam
Supervisors Safety Certificate Program: