TCP Requalification (1-day)
This WorkSafeBC approved 1-day training session is designed to re-certify those who work as high-risk Traffic Control Persons (TCPs) throughout the province of BC.
- Students must provide a valid authorization code prior to course registration. To receive your authorization code, please TEXT: 604-229-5984. An automatic reply will arrive in response, with your authorization code. Please include this code on your student registration form.
- Students may not be more than 10 minutes late to either day of instruction.
- Students must achieve 80% or higher on the written examination to participate in the Practical Training. Students who are unsuccessful during the examination are required to re-take the training until the desired score is achieved.
- It recommended that students have a grade 10 reading and writing level, as well as a valid driver’s license.
- Students who require a verbal examination should have this arranged prior tothe training. The instructor is not permitted to provide the verbal examination.
Supervisors Safety Certificate Program:
$150 per person for up to 14 (minimum 6); Participants will receive a Participant Guide and Hip Guide as part of the course (requirement by the BCCSA).
Minimum $1200 charge per class.
Certificate of Attendance