Transportation of Dangerous Goods
An observation of, and significant piece of federal legislation that applies to, the shipping and transport industries in Canada is Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Regulations. What you in the municipal industry may not be aware of is that this legislation also applies to receivers and handlers of these dangerous goods at your workplaces.
- Accidental Release Reporting Requirements
- Characteristics of Dangerous Goods
- Documentation / Shipping Documents and their Location
- Emergency Measures
- Emergency Response Assistance Plans
- Means of Containment
- Safe Handling and Transportation Practices
- Safety Marks
- Schedules 1, 2 and 3
- Shipping Names
- Special Situations
Supervisors Safety Certificate Program:
Classroom Delivery Price:
$75 per person for up to 15 (minimum 6);
$37.50 per person from 16+.
Minimum $600 charge per class.
Virtual Delivery Price:
$750 flat fee up to 20 participants *Subject to change
Compliance – 3 years